In-Store Personal Shopping Appointment
PLEASE NOTE . . . adding this to your cart does not book you an appointment... you need to follow the link "CLICK HERE TO BOOK" above or below to set a time :)
We are very please to be able to offer in-store visits as we move forward! In order to manage the safety of our staff and customers The Purple Purl is currently opening to in-store visits by-appointment.
What you can expect:
Up to 2 people per household will be permitted for each appointment. Please do not bring guests who are unable or unwilling to wait outside for you. (Children are an exception but please note that your wee one is not permitted to roam and touch).
- Drop in is only permitted if there is a break in appointments... We have a 2-3 customer maximum capacity at the moment.
- You will be required to provide and properly wear your own mask.
(face shields, knit and crochet versions are not accepted)
Use of hand sanitizer is required upon entry to the store.
You will be able to touch items but not hold them to your face and neck area.
We will not be accepting cash; credit card and debit card only.
Washroom will not be available for public use.
- Staff members will be wearing a face covering
What we need from you:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- Provide us with as much info about the project you are shopping for as possible
- This includes yarn you have your eye on, colour guidance and pattern name and designer
- Please be as prepared as possible since timing is so limited... we recommend having a peek at our online offerings in advance to narrow down your ideas.
Please follow the link below to book your appointment.
If you have questions about your pattern or project in progress please reach out via phone or email to arrange for a time to discuss options.